19 Deborah Avenue Benowa QLD 4217
Opportunity Not to be Missed19 Deborah Avenue, Benowa
Master bedroom has walk in robe and large ensuite plus air conditioning, The other 3 bedrooms are of queen sized with double robes.
The home features a large kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space, This house also boasts a large family room and spacious lounge room.
* Welcoming entrance with double doors and large entry foyer
* Four bedrooms with fitted built in mirrored robes
* Master bedroom with air con and access to outdoor area
- Large ensuite with spa bath and double basins
* Family bathroom with shower & bath plus separate powder room
* Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- Space for a large plumbed fridge/freezer
* Generous open plan family, kitchen and dining area with air con
* Multipurpose room (sitting/study/library/kids play tv area)
* Timber shutters and full security screens throughout
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with tiled floor & lighting
* Discreet masonry storage shed at rear of property
* Fully landscaped gardens with side areas paved with:
* Grassed areas for kids to play on a 600m2* block
* Double lock up garage with storage and benches
- Secure parking for additional vehicles
* Fully fenced yard with electric sliding gate
* Pedestrian gate with intercom system
* Opposite park with children's playground
* Cable TV and NBN ready
* Benowa school catchment
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?