16/121 State Route Belgian Gardens QLD 4810
TIMBER FLOOR AIR CONDITIONING CLOSE TO BUS STOP & CALAMVALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE16/121 State Route, Belgian Gardens
In a gated complex very secure and quiet. Many visitor car parks. Walking distance to bus stop, shopping, childcare and to Calamvale Community College. The complex offers a homely peaceful environment with green gardens, wide road and a large kids-friendly swimming pool. Close to Calamvale police station and Koala child care center.
To secure it please be quick to call onsite manager Alan now for a private inspection or come to Sat morning open for inspection.
- Elegant, modern 3 bedroom double storey home
- Spacious lounge with laminate timber floor and air con
- Modern open-plan kitchen, wide bench-top
- Upstairs 3 double-bed sized bedrooms all built in
- Laminate timber floor in all 3 bedrooms
- Fully enclosed private rear garden, no mowing
- King sized master bedroom with private ensuite & balcony
- Security screens throughout the home
- One remote control garage plus 1 extra car park
- 3 Visitor carpark right next to the unit
- Upstairs 2 Bathroom 2 toilets
- Downstairs a 3rd toilet
- Sorry PET application will NOT be considered
- Available very soon by end of July
- Inside a gated complex very secure & quiet
- Owner pays full water bill
- Big swimming pool & SPA for your kids
- Free BBQ facility
- Gated complex access by remote control
- Exceptionally convenient 2 min walk to shopping center
- 2 min walk to bus 140 stop
- 5 min walk to Calamvale Community College ( catchment area school )
- Koala Childcare in 20 meters' walk
- 2 traffic lights to Sunnybank Hills shopping center
- Public park at the back of complex
- 5 child care centers nearby in 3min drive
- Calamvale Police Station in front of our complex
- 3 min drive to Stretton State School
A family home of this exceptional condition at this so convenient location of Calamvale is rare. Don't miss it, call now to discuss your moving plan.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?