14 Collings Street Balmoral QLD 4171
Balmoral Pet Friendly Walk to Schools14 Collings Street, Balmoral
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A neat and tidy house in a great location. It is a nice flat walk to Sts Peter and Paul Catholic school, Morningside primary school, or Balmoral high school. Easy access to transport, Oxford Street cafe precinct, shopping.
Internally, the property features three good sized bedrooms, all with generous built in storage, combined lounge, dining and living area with a separate fully glassed sunroom, play area or study.
Floors are polished throughout, and the bathroom and toilet are separate, with a second toilet downstairs.
Living rooms and kitchen enjoy reverse cycle split system.
Kitchen has a dishwasher and stone bench tops. All living is on the top level with laundry, second toilet and huge storage area and car underneath. Garage has a remote tilt-door. There is room for another car to be parked on the driveway.
At a glance -
- living rooms air-conditioned
- polished timber floors throughout
- large combined living room, dining room and kitchen
- front porch
- double glass doors downstairs open to a shaded paved area and grassed yard
- back yard is fully fenced
- huge area downstairs for extra play space or storage
- two x two door linen cupboards
- massive amount of storage in bedrooms
- modern kitchen with ample storage and stone benches
- access to internal laundry with drying under cover or outside
- plenty of room to play downstairs, or storage
Available from 24 November 2018.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?