118/230 Flemington Road Harrison 2914 ACT
This immaculate apartment, offers light and airy, open-plan living. Situated in a convenient location just minutes from the Gungahlin Town Centre, cafes, restaurants and all major amenities.
* Modern contempary throughout
* Stone bench tops
* Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
* Decent sized balcony
* Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
* Open Plan living
* Basement car park
* Storage cage
* No EER
Don't miss the chance to inspect this amazing apartment in the Symphony Park complex, located in the highly sought after suburb of Harrison.
Harrison is a suburb of the district of Gungahlin in Canberra, Australia. The suburb is named after the former city planner Peter Harrison, who was instrumental in reviving Walter Burley Griffin's plan for the National Capital. The suburb is adjacent to the suburbs of Franklin, Gungahlin, Throsby, Kenny and the industrial estate Mitchell. Harrison's place names reflects those of "natural features, waterfalls, plains, tablelands and plateaux".The suburb is located approximately 2 km east of the Gungahlin Town Centre and about 10 km from the centre of Canberra
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Harrison, ACT 2914 priced between $270 and $510