116A Hubert Street East Victoria Park 6101 WA
LOVE THE VIC PARK LIFESTYLE
To arrange a viewing please follow these instructions...
1. Click on the 'EMAIL AGENT' or BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection/viewing time or propose your own time
3. If no viewing times are currently available, your registration will enable us to contact you when a new time is arranged
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or future inspections.
Fully renovated, just move in and love your Vic Park Life.
Imagine your perfect life.
Imagine walking in the door of your picture perfect character home.
Imagine strolling to your favourite caf for Sunday morning coffee; there's an abundance of choice.
ITS TIME TO STOP IMAGINING!
Start living your perfect life in this gorgeous weatherboard character home, complete with white picket fence, the charm of the 1930's and all the modern conveniences of today. Pets are considered on application.
* Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes
* 2 queen sized minor bedrooms
* Fully renovated bathroom with separate claw-foot bath and shower
* Separate lounge room with fireplace
* Open plan kitchen/dining area
* Fully renovated gas equipped kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of bench and cupboard space
* French doors leading to gorgeous private alfresco area
* Off street parking for 2 cars
* Store room
* Numerous split system air conditioning units
* NBN "fibre to the home" connection
* Alarm System
* Easy care 263m2 block
* Less than 5km to the Perth CBD
* Walk to the vibrant Albany highway caf strip
* 2km to Crown entertainment precinct
* Easy access to public transport, either bus or train
Move in and enjoy this gorgeous home and a fabulous lifestyle in the thriving Vic Park community.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in East Victoria Park, WA 6101 priced between $270 and $490