11 Leichhardt Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom plus study terrace11 Leichhardt Street, Darlinghurst
This beautifully renovated, double storey terrace house is just walking distance to all the cafs and restaurants on the popular Victoria Street, 5 Ways Paddington and Oxford Street, public transport and Darlinghurst Public School.
It has many wonderful features:
- Three double sized bedrooms plus smaller one bedroom or study or could be 2 bed plus study and separate dining , main with built in robe and access to balcony
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and dishwasher
- Huge private courtyard with direct access from kitchen and lounge. Perfect for the alfresco entertainer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in all bedrooms, study and lounge
- Polished timber floors, newly painted throughout plus new blinds
- Modern bathroom on upper level
- Internal Laundry
- Lots of natural light throught
All dimensions are approximates. All information contained here in is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of Place.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?