11 Bondel Place Mount Ommaney QLD 4074
Impressive Mount Ommaney Executive Home11 Bondel Place, Mount Ommaney
Classically designed and much loved family home has been welcomed for the first time to the rental market. This lovely home has been lovingly cared for, and offers a combination of both space, and ease of living in its beautiful style.
Located in a quiet, family friendly street just moments from Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre and access to the Centenary Motorway. From the automatic gates and intercom system, air conditioning, tiled rumpus with pool table and concrete tennis court with lighting and green house on large fully fenced block, through to the beautifully appointed spacious kitchen and multiple spacious living areas ample for even the largest of families, this property has it all!
- Formal entry
- Automatic gates and intercom system
- Sunken formal lounge with working fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Supremely spacious tiled family/meals room
- Beautifully appointed kitchen featuring top of the line appliances, 4 door pantry, wine cabinet and space for double door fridge
- Large tiled rumpus room with pool table and built in sound system
- Half Tennis court in extremely large fully fenced block
- Tiled air conditioned study
- Separate laundry
- Visitor bathroom off laundry with shower
- Double automatic garage
- Main suite with private deck, extremely spacious built in robe and ensuite with stand-alone tub
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with stand-alone tub
- Small sitting area/study nook
Please note - Owners are able to consider sooner availability if required
*Water charges applicable for this property. Please ask our friendly Property Manager for more information at time of inspection.
Outside pets negotiable on application
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which has so much to offer, yet is only 11km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. The Centenary Suburbs has many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bikeways, Golf clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is so convenient with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport, and easy access to Legacy Way, Western Freeway and Ipswich Motorway.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Simply phone us on (07) 3376 8000 and we will arrange an inspection ASAP for you.
If you email an enquiry please include your phone number so we can contact you ASAP.
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office.
We only accept applications on Centenary Real Estate application forms.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?