108 Park Street South Yarra VIC 3141
AN EXCEPTIONAL HOME IN A PRIME LOCATION108 Park Street, South Yarra
An immaculately presented three bedroom home which combines the very best in contemporary design but still retains many Victorian features. This unique home is situated in the highly sought after Botanic Garden Precinct, only minutes walk to Domain Road shops, Royal Botanic Gardens, Fawkner Park and a short tram ride to both St Kilda road and the CBD. A perfect home for the busy professional or family seeking the very best in urban living.
- Victorian facade opening to grand entry hall
- Entertainers kitchen with quality appliances and marble bench tops
- Generously proportioned open plan lounge/dining
- Large private low maintenance courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Two ground floor bedrooms both with built in robes and one with study nook
- Stylish central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet and Euro laundry
- First floor master suite comprising, spacious bedroom with his and her robes, home office, en-suite bathroom and split system heating and cooling
- Other features include hydronic heating throughout, polished concrete floors to living/dining area, quality built in cabinetry to living and bedrooms, generously proportioned rooms with high ceilings, ample storage throughout including attic storage. This home must be inspected to thoroughly appreciate all that it has to offer.
BOOK AN INSPECTION
To book an inspection time for any of our available rental properties, simply click on Virtual Tour link or the Email Agent link. By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?