104/93 Cavanagh Street Cheltenham 3192 VIC
SPACIOUS "AS NEW" APARTMENT WITH A VIEW
Located just a short stroll from Southland shopping centre, a stone throw from Cheltenham Secondary Collage and one of Cheltenhams most popular Cafes downstairs, this as new apartment offers:
- 2 Large bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes
- Sparking kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Open plan living room overlooking the sun soaked balcony
- Central bathroom with access from the master
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Euro laundry with storage space
- Study nook
- Split system heating & cooling
- Floating floor boards in the living zones
- Sun drenched balcony
- Secure car space with remote roller door
CHELTENHAM: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in pre, primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Kingston Heath Primary, Cheltenham East Primary School, Le Page Primary School, Cheltenham Secondary School and Our Lady of the
Assumption Primary. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries. PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $2400
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Cheltenham, VIC 3192 priced between $280 and $520