1 May Close Mosman Park 6012 WA
This clean, crisp modern home has undergone a complete internal transformation creating a contemporary family home set in an outstanding location. With two separate living areas, there is plenty of room to move whilst the decorative high ceilings expand the airy feel of each and every living space.
The exterior of the property has two distinct enclosed areas, a gorgeous courtyard off the kitchen and informal living and secondly, the entire front yard, fronting both McCabe and May Streets, enclosed gates creating brilliant area for the kids to run around safely, whilst also giving Mum and Dad that extra piece of mind.
For older kids whom have escaped the supervisory gaze of Mum, the possibilities are endless! With Tom Perrott Reserve directly across the road, you will be the envy of all your friends with after-school and weekends to be forever held at your house.
With highlights that include:
- 4 double bedrooms with ceiling fans and white timber shutters;
- 2 generous living areas, main living with a super high ceiling and each room opening to Northern light-filled outdoor spaces via huge doors;
- 2 gleaming bathrooms, one an ensuite to the master bed accessible through a walk in robe;
- a generous open plan kitchen featuring stone tops, custom cabinets and quality NEFF and SMEG European appliances;
- Large laundry leading to drying courtyard;
- Extra big double garage with a ton of additional storage space and additional parking for another 2 cars outside the garage.
This home is absolutely packed with features, too many to mention, but among the most impressive are:
- Every window and every glass door is double glazed for insulation and temperature control;
- Reversible ceiling fans, usable in both summer and winter;
- Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning throughout;
- Double shower heads and glass screens in both bathrooms and heated towel rail in master;
- Designer freestanding bath to rejuvenate or to bathe the littlies;
- BLUM hinge systems on custom cabinetry;
- Gorgeous white timber shutters in bedrooms;
- Gleaming wood floors;
- Reticulated lawn and easy care gardens;
- LED lights; and
- Alarm system.
The list goes on....
An amazing family home in an amazing location. Across the road from the park, walk to the river, the Wellington Street shops, 6 schools nearby and the train and Leighton Beach also just minutes away.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Mosman Park, WA 6012 priced between $600 and $1,110