Woodvale B Tennysons Road Chinchilla QLD 4413
QUALITY FATTENING PROPERTYWoodvale B Tennysons Road, Chinchilla
Rainfall: Approx. 660 mm per annum
Area & Tenure: 434.1 Hectares (1,072.6 acres)
Country: Principally Brigalow, Belah, Wilga melonhole scrub soils running back to very small area of Box ,Wilga in the south west corner. Pastures consist mainly of natural Bluegrass with some ares of Bambatsi.The property is all white on a veg map. Presently showing some small areas of regrowth.
Cultivation: Approximately 600 acres was farmed in the past but now all down to natural Bluegrass
Services: Power is connected, mobile service is available, mail service twice weekly and school bus to all Chinchilla schools is 12 kms away on the Warrego Highway.
Water: Watered by 3 main dams on a good water course & 2 smaller dams. Firefighter pump is on the main dam which supplies the house-yard etc
Fencing: Subdivided into 7 paddocks being in fair to reasonable condition.
Homestead: The solid 3 bedroom timber home retains in places the original tongue and groove walls and features natural timber floors in the majority of the living areas with the bedrooms being carpet.
Features of the home include:
* Modern kitchen which includes dishwasher, electric cook top & oven plus heaps of cupboard and bench space + large walk in pantry and ceiling fan
* Off the kitchen is a breakfast room which looks out onto deck
* Also off the kitchen is the large open formal dining and lounge room with ceiling fan
* Large full length eastern deck with 2/3 under roof - great for family entertaining
* Front entry through the sitting room with wood heater
* Large separate office
* Family laundry downstairs
* 3 x carpeted bedrooms - large main bedroom with ceiling fan & wardrobe, 2nd large bedroom is open and airey with built in cupboards
* Modernized bathroom with shower over the bath and vanity & separate toilet plus linen cupboard
Sheds: 1/ Approx. 20m x 20m Open machinery shed with power connected & gravel floor.
2/ 1 x Small timber storage shed
3/ Timber double car garage
4/ Garden Shed
Carrying capacity: Estimated to run 100 breeders & progeny
Remarks: Properties of "Woodvale" caliber are hard to find and with it's quality of country makes it an excellent cattle producing enterprise.
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chinchilla, QLD 4413 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000