Rural for sale Beaches & Bush Properties Batemans Bay in Wards River 2422 NSW
"Glengourdie" Agribusiness Opportunity – (Approx) 1,923 acres Two Homes; 4 titlesWards River
• Located Approximately: 2.5 hours to Sydney
• 60 mins to Newcastle Airport,
• Close to Historic Stroud.
• 1,923 acres (Approx)
• 4 Lots
• Approximately 25% arable highly productive grazing land
• Hardwood forest
• 21 dams
• Several dual creek frontages and water courses
• Machinery and storage sheds
• Cattle yards, race & crush
• Old dairy & vineyard
Glengourdie is extremely well watered, with 21 dams and numerous creeks some spring fed, median rainfall between 965 to 1143mm (38-45 inches) per annum. Elevation: 399 meters (1,309ft)
Harvesting of mature hardwood forest commenced in December 2016 under contract to approved contractors.
Soils range from grey loams to volcanic black in the rear gullies & ridges.
Contact James Nash 0447 982 820
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wards River, NSW 2422 with 9 or more bedrooms