Unit 43/39-43 Garfield Street Woodridge QLD 4114
Centrally Located TownhouseUnit 43/39-43 Garfield Street, Woodridge
* Both rooms with built-in robes - ample storage
* Rear courtyard - great for BBQ's and socialising
* Landscaped gardens throughout complex - give a homely feel for residents
* Single carport with direct access to the townhouse - handy for the shopping
* Ample visitor parking
* Newly laid carpet
* Freshly painted
* Body corporate fees approx $45 per week
* Currently rented at $270 per week
* Townhouse is within walking distance to local schools, shops, clubs and public transport.
Woodridge is an ideal half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast offering easy access to M1, Logan Motorway and express trains to Brisbane CBD. You and/or your tenants will see value in this neighbourhood and its proximity, major arterial roads, local shopping, farmers markets and quality restaurants and clubs
With only one thing left to do... that is... beat the crowds!!!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woodridge, QLD 4114 priced between $110,000 and $200,000