Unit 100/123 Barrack Road Murarrie QLD 4172
THE BARRACKS CANNON HILL - YOUR PRIVATE OASISUnit 100/123 Barrack Road, Murarrie
From the moment you step through the door you will feel like you are in your own little oasis. For those who are investors, you will love the rental return of $500.00 per week with the lease due to expire 16.6.17.
This is a property that you will need to view to appreciate all that is on offer, but here are a few more details for you:
- 3 Generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes, master with air conditioning and ceiling fans in the other bedrooms.
- Master bedroom is complete with private balcony overlooking the lovely parkland area and ensuite.
- 3rd bedroom also has a private balcony overlooking the pool area.
- Loads of clever storage ideas - 3 linen press or storage areas alone upstairs.
- Main bathroom has lovely modern features and includes a tub for that relaxing soak if you desire.
- Open plan living area downstairs with 3 slide stacker doors opening up onto a generous rear patio with views of the lush parklands and canopy of trees.
- Air conditioned living.
- Modern kitchen with loads of clever storage optimising facilities - plus stainless steel appliances including dish drawer.
- 3rd toilet powder room downstairs - enabling the guests to make use of this when entertaining.
- Separate office nook with slide door to shut the area off when you are not working.
- Laundry with cabinetry and slide door closet
- Single lockup garage with remote control access and internal door access - extra visitor parking bays straight outside the unit.
- Full security screening.
- Gymnasium overlooking the pool area, ready for your use and to save on those gym fees.
- Lovely in ground pool ready for you to relax and then just walk back into your unit.
- Common area BBQ facilities, and picnic table areas near the pool, plus a community car wash bay as well.
- Walk to the Cannon Hill Train station - approx. 2 - 3 min stroll, busses within minutes, Cannon Hill Anglican College, just a 5 min stroll
- Restaurants and shops are just around the corner - life just could not be more convenient.
This Town home is a little unique and needs to be viewed to appreciate all there is to offer.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murarrie, QLD 4172 priced between $330,000 and $610,000