Rural for sale ACTON in Trigwell 6244 WA
TIMBER GRAZE AND SUBDIVIDE 1194 ACRESTrigwell
A lease for pasture or crop may be available where local farmers will run the farm and pay an annual income, look after fences and firebreaks allowing investors to use as a lifestyle farm.
- Proposed subdivision into 3 separate proposed lots subject to planning approvals,
- Some parkland cleared Jarrah country with elevated high ridges with distant views,
- 9 stock water dams on each proposed lot.
- Big new GP shed includes weekender. Rainwater tank and machinery storage.
- Mostly new ring lock electric fencing. Including laneway and internal roads.
- Steel sheep yards and laneway
A big undulating farm with huge potential. Situated 28 kms from Boyup Brook and 90 minutes from Bunbury, and 3 hour drive south or Perth. The views and vistas are absolutely stunning and available from all parts of this farm offering privacy and seclusion. The soils range from loamy sands, to granite outcrops. There are large areas of remnant native timber, potential for more dams and more crop country at a time when agriculture is gaining popularity and profit.
Seller can sell as is or develop to separate lots. Assume
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Trigwell, WA 6244 priced between $690,000 and $1,280,000