Towal Creek Station - Toose Road Comara 2440 NSW
Towal Creek Station - Toose Road Comara
A Truly Unique and Self-Sustaining Cattle Enterprise
Currently Running a High Performance Herd of Angus/Wagyu Cattle
Approx. 2,305.94 ha - 5,698 acres
- Situated in the magnificent Macleay Valley, Northern NSW
- Ideal balance of country - highly fertile river and creek flats, undulating and open timbered grazing country. Has enjoyed a regular fertiliser history
- Excellent cattle production records - currently running a successful Angus/Wagyu cattle herd of 700 female breeders
- Water security a feature - 6km frontage Macleay River
- Magnificent renovated homestead set in a delightful landscaped garden compound
- Delightful and modern guest cottage & managers home, fully formed 900m airstrip, machinery shed, cattle yards and numerous sheds
- An added bonus is the 45km of new fencing
- Current management & staff available to continue
Lifestyle entertainment features include; horse riding and motorbike trails, Bass fishing, kayaking, clay pigeon shooting and much much more...
Thursday 8th December 2016
Cooley Auction Centre CBD, DEXUS Place, Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Property Code: 712
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Comara, NSW 2440 priced between $3,200,000 and $5,900,000