"The Curragh" 603 Snakes Valley Road Tenterfield 2372 NSW
Well Located & Presented Cattle Property
Abundant & Reliable Livestock Water
Fertile & Versatile Productive Soils
Approx. 372.31 ha - 920 acres
• Location - 18km southeast of Tenterfield, 2 hours Lismore, 2 hours Armidale
• Productivity & soils - fertile and arable grey loam soils - running 120 cows, 30 joined replacement heifers and 6 bulls
• Conservatively stocked - owner states will carry 200 cows & calves
• Very well protected undulating cattle grazing country
• Excellent water security - 21 good sized dams - double frontage to Brassington Creek
• Securely fenced into 13 main paddocks
• Well presented and maintained improvements - 4 bedroom residence, substantial cattle yards, machinery shed & storage areas
“The Curragh” has been proudly owned by the vendors for the past 19 years. Thoughtfully managed and maintained, “The Curragh” is a well located and presented cattle property.
Wednesday 16th November 2016
Premier Property Auction Centre, Radisson Blu Hotel, Ground Floor, 66 Pitt Street, Sydney
Starting time: 10.30am
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tenterfield, NSW 2372 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000