Apartment for sale Crown Realty Global in Spring Hill 4000 QLD
Massive 97m2 One Bedroom Apartment With Study In Prime Location! Fantastic Investment !!Spring Hill
Located in level 2 of this architectural designed 5 level apartment building with total 34 units. Not too big and not too small complex, comfortable and convenient to everything.
This spacious apartment is located on top of the hill in Spring Hill just opposite Roma St Parkland. Surrounded by famous Uni and Schools such as Brisbane Grammar School, St James College, St Joseph's College, Brisbane Central School, Language foundation school and hotels, motels, pubs, restaurants and major hospitals. Very popular location for Investors or Owner Occupiers.
Close to all amenities, Spring Hill Free Loop Bus just at the door steps. It is approx.:
* 30 sec walk to Bus Stop
* 2 min walk to Roma St Parkland
* 5 min walk to Train Station
* 10 min walk to City Hall
* 15 min walk to CBD
* 35 min walk to South Bank
* 1 Bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
* 1 Bathroom (ensuite)
* 1 Study room
* 1 Wash room (2nd vanity and toilet)
* 1 Spacious living & dinning area
* 1 Spacious balcony with south aspect
* 1 Single garage
* Visitor parking
* Swimming pool and large recreation area
* Excellent on site management
* Fresh painted building & modern outlook
* Spring Hill Free Loop bus just at the door step
* 5 min walk to well known Brisbane Grammar School
* 3 min walk to Brisbane Roma Parkland
* 10 min walk to Brisbane City Hall and CBD
* Long term tenant, current lease till to August 2016 at $410/week.
* Body Corporate Levy approx. $110/week, shall reduce to approx. $80/week in 2018.
* Council Rates approx. $23/week.
* Urban Utilities approx. $22/week.
* Gross Yield approx. 5.6%*
* 900m to the Queen Street Mall and the shopping precinct of Brisbane with an array of shopping, eating and entertainment establishments
* 50m to Roma Street Parkland
* 4.1 kms from the Gabba - home of the AFL and cricket in Brisbane
* 1.3 kms from Suncorp Stadium - home of NRL and Rugby Union in Brisbane
* 1.9 kms from Southbank Parkland and Brisbane city cultural district including QLD performing arts centre (QPAC), Convention Centre, Lyric Theatre, QLD conservatorium, QLD museum and science centre
* 1.3 km walk to China Town in Fortitude Valley
* 1.2 km walk to Story Bridge
* 1.2 km to RNA showgrounds
* 1.5 km to Victoria Park Golf Course
* 30m walk to St Andrew's War Memorial Hospital
* 300m walk to Brisbane Private Hospital or catch the FREE Spring Hill Loop bus
* 300m walk to well know Brisbane Grammar School
* 1.2 km to M1 national motor way which leads to Gold Coast, Sea World, Dream World, Movie World, or head north to the Sunshine Coast and visit Under Water World and Australia Zoo.
This fantastic investment opportunity will tick all your boxes. Please call Michelle He at 0431510978 for further information or arrange an inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Spring Hill, QLD 4000 priced between $230,000 and $440,000