Seychelles, 5 Cronin Avenue Main Beach 4217 QLD
GREAT VALUE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Set in the exclusive Main Beach suburb and just metres from the beach and Tedder Ave, this rare offering of an affordable north east facing 2 bedroom unit.
Occupying the eastern side of the building and featuring air-conditioning, open plan living and dining, this will surely impress. Large enough for your primary residence or currently tenanted for the investor this unit has it all.
- Generous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- North/East aspect with 2 large balconies with views
- Only 18 apartments over 10 floors set a private and exclusive scene
- Secure undercover car space with room for storage, and with ample visitor parking
- Boutique complex with pool, spa and BBQ areas with dual street access
- Short stroll away to Tedder Ave coffee shops, restaurants and the light rail
- Patrolled beaches for swimming and surfing less than 300m away
- Live in / holiday let/ permanent let options are all available
- Extremely low body corporate fees - approx $92 per week
Please contact the exclusive listing agents for an inspection!
Adam Keys 0408 753 555 email firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Keys 0418 753 595 email email@example.com
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail and perfectly positioned for the upcoming Commonwealth games. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Main Beach, QLD 4217 priced between $320,000 and $590,000