New England Highway & Gundy Road Scone NSW 2337
Once in a Lifetime OpportunityNew England Highway & Gundy Road, Scone
- The property is offered in 8 lots, ranging in sizes from 100 acres (40ha) up to 650 acres (263ha) and with permitted zoning from agricultural uses through to residential subdivision and large lot residential subdivision.
- The aggregation fronts both the New England Highway and Gundy Rd, on the south eastern boundary of Scone township.
- The topography of the land consists of rolling, productive chocolate farming country through to basalt hills, commanding outstanding panoramic views in all directions around Scone.
- Infrastructure across the blocks ranges from basic fencing of all blocks with some shedding and cattle yards, along with power.
- Water for the aggregation is outstanding with 12 dams, 2 registered bores and an easement to a well, flow tested to 115,200 litres (25,600 gallons approx) per hour. Water distribution for the properties is via a series of underground mains pumping to various storage tank water points.
- Town water is also to the property boundaries.
- Located a comfortable 3hrs drive from Sydney and 1.5hrs drive from Newcastle, north west on the New England Highway.
With all the hard work done and relevant permissions in place, "St Aubins Estates" offers the astute purchaser a range of outstanding land parcels that would suit any combination of rural land uses and residential development opportunities.
To be sold separately and/or in one line via Expressions of Interest closing Friday 11th November 2016 at 5.00pm
For further information please contact your Exclusive Selling Agents Angus Patterson on 0427 or Adam O'Regan on 0421 721 733
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scone, NSW 2337 priced between $320,000 and $590,000