House for sale York Realty in Mount Lofty 4350 QLD
EXECUTIVE LIVING FOR THE DISCERNING BUYERMount Lofty
Based on the Victorian Era with a polychrome brickwork pattern, this expansive two level brick home exudes a wonderful sense of timeless elegance and true quality.
With high ornate plaster ceilings, the expansive formal living area welcomes you inside....
Features and rooms on the first floor include:
- Stately ten foot ornate ceilings, timber picture rails, stunning timber architraves and doors throughout
- Classic formal dining room with room for the largest of extension tables, sideboards and chiffonieres
- Second smaller natural light filled living room / music room with northern balcony
- Timber kitchen with central island bench with timber benchtop and reveal
- Traditional light filled Breakfast Room off the kitchen
- Spacious office with ample cupboards and oversize built in desk
- Master bedroom with huge bay window with built in timber seat with storage, ensuite incorporating corner spa bath, separate shower and vanity, which in turn flows to a separate toilet and bidet which stands alone. Both rooms are highlighted by timber encased stained glass windows allowing natural light to embrace the rooms. The master also comprises a massive built-in robe and air conditioning
- The second bedroom is King sized and also has a beautiful bay window, air conditioning and generous built in wardrobe
- The third bedroom incorporates a small ensuite and built in wardrobe
- The fourth bedroom (or hobby room) is approx. 4mt x 3.5mt
Down the beautiful wide staircase on the ground floor you will find:
- Fully self - contained granny / teenager/ visitors flat
- King sized bedroom with attached ensuite
- Large dining room and open plan lounge room
- Massive two car garage with automatic doors and storage
- Laundry room
This home needs to be inspected to appreciate its size and true grandeur.
Fully security screened, back to base alarm system, double hung windows throughout, private balconies and sitting areas. This home would suit Buyers who have large furniture and appreciate the finer things in life. Would also accommodate a musical family with a Grand or Baby Grand piano.
Low maintenance garden at the front of the property and small lawn area at the rear. Open for personal inspection on request. For that "something special" property that is so hard to find, Number 11 Spies Court, Mount Lofty is exactly that.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Lofty, QLD 4350 priced between $410,000 and $750,000