House for sale Elders Real Estate Mooloolaba in Mooloolaba 4557 QLD
Exceptional Mooloolaba Address - Beautifully appointed home Set in a Coastal OasisMooloolaba
It's bright and charming interior, gorgeous gardens, tantalizing swimming pool and abundant water features complete this beautiful coastal oasis.
This first time offered home features:
* Desirable neighbourhood where your neighbours reflect pride of ownership
* Spacious, delightfully combined lounge/dining with separate family room
* Generous BBQ entertainment area overlooks the tantalizing swimming pool and spectacular garden oasis
* Rare....easy side access for a boat or caravan
* Completely modernised kitchen with all the versatility you've dreamed about
* Secluded wing separates the spacious master bedroom, WIR and renovated ensuite, from the living area
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes, 2 bathrooms, DLUG garage with remote and 2 additional car spaces
* Modern bathrooms in neutral elegant designs
* Solar rooftop panels to help lower utility costs over time, what a saving!
* Large 763m2 allotment
* Level, easy, 650m walk to the highly regarded Mooloolaba State School and within catchment areas of many esteemed
local state and private schools.
* Enjoy an easy, level stroll to catch a wave at Mooloolaba Beach, shop the wonderful boutiques and enjoy a leisurely
meal with a lovely glass of wine at the abundant gourmet cafes and restaurants on the Esplanade
* Large water tanks to save on your water bills, which is so essential these days
* Last but certainly not least is the large garden shed ideally suited for storage or perhaps to indulge in a hobby or
What more could you ask for! This home is very, very special! Be quick to arrange your private viewing today or you may be disappointed! Call Jenny McEvoy on 0478 663 329.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mooloolaba, QLD 4557 priced between $530,000 and $980,000