Block of Units Sold by Ray White Residential (CBD ) in Millers Point 2000 NSW
Block of 12 Apartments Opposite Barangaroo Reserve
Located on the corner of Merriman Street and Bettington Street, opposite Barangaroo Reserve with inspired views both north east and west, this entire block of 12 apartments is to be sold in one line provide a trophy freehold asset in a high growth harbourside location. Circular Quay, The Rocks and the CBD and Barangaroo are moments away.
• Provides mix of heritage and modern one bedroom apartments.
• Opportunity to buy entire block and pass to next generation.
• Approximated gross income of $490,000 pa (renovated).
• Enjoys views of the harbour, Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
• Scope for sympathetic restoration and modernisation (STCA).
• Well-proportioned interiors, balconies and common courtyard.
• Blue chip investment with rental and capital growth prospects.
• Walk to village shops, popular cafs and great historic pubs.
• Moments to Walsh Bay, acclaimed theatres and fine dining.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Millers Point, NSW 2000 priced between $6,300,000 and $11,700,000