Rural for sale Mareeba Property Office in Mareeba 4880 QLD
PRODUCING LIME ORCHARDMareeba
Improvements to the property include:
* 600 Tahitian lime trees
* 160 Passion fruit vines
* Approx. 2,000 Blackbean timber trees
* Optional machinery and implement list
* 39 ML water licence
* Gravity fed irrigation
* 10.84 hectares of freehold land
* 3 bedroom Masonry block/blue board rendered home
* 1 bedroom cottage (currently rented)
* 9m x 6m Chemical shed with cement floor and power
* 8m x 6m machinery shed with cement floor
* Well-built dog kennels with dog runs
With permanent water supply, power and income, this property is capable of supporting anyone searching for a small horticultural business venture and it is perfectly situated just 10 minutes from the Mareeba town centre.
If you are looking for lifestyle with income, this property fits the bill.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mareeba, QLD 4880 priced between $550,000 and $1,030,000