Rural for sale Mareeba Property Office in Mareeba 4880 QLD
Producing some of the highest yields and CCS levels in the region, this property has won numerous awards in recent times.
The sandy soil types which predominate on this property are suitable for a variety of cropping including coffee, pumpkins, watermelons, cucumbers just to name a few.
Improvements to this property include:
* Near new, 4 bedroom rendered masonry block home
* 400 ML water allocation from Emerald Creek
* Centre pivot - 131/2 span - 210 acres
* 55 KW electric motor and pump (VSD)
* 8" underground PVC main lines
* 6 bay Colorbond shed (36m x 15m x 6m)
* Lockable chemical storage container
* 20 foot container used as additional storage
* Some machinery / equipment included
With approximately 1.5 kilometres of Emerald Creek frontage, this farming property provides the best of both worlds - location with a farming lifestyle fit for a king!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mareeba, QLD 4880 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,800,000