Semi-rural Acreage for sale G J KENNEDY AND Co. Macksville in Macksville 2447 NSW
Historic Farm with Breathtaking Rural ViewsMacksville
The original three bedroom, two bathroom homestead has been tastefully renovated to preserve its historic charm. The new salt-water swimming pool overlooks the property providing the perfect entertaining area for family and friends to enjoy the gorgeous rural views .
The 240 acres have been fenced into 17 paddocks with 11 dams and a creek watering the property. There is a laneway to the cattle yards to simplify cattle mustering. The capital improvements include a large wool shed (now machinery shed) as well as a separate 3 bay machinery shed and milking yards with attached workers quarters.
The property currently runs approximately 70 -75 breeders all year round but could manage 100 breeders with winter feed sown and regular fertiliser.
Main features include:
* Approximately 240 acres with 2 titles. Mostly undulating cleared land with approx. 5-10 acres of timbered country.
* 3 bedroom timber home with iron roof.
* 2 additional sleep out rooms / sunrooms - covered verandas.
* Main bedroom with ensuite, including shower, vanity and toilet.
* Second bathroom with bath/shower, vanity and toilet.
* Tastefully renovated kitchen with modern gas/electric stove.
* Salt-water swimming pool and fence - fully compliant.
* Separate formal dining and lounge rooms.
* 5,000 gallon, 11,000 gallon and 1,000 gallon water tanks servicing the home.
* New septic and license.
* Large double lock up garage.
The property is conveniently located within 15 minutes of the Macksville central business district - where there are health services including hospital, primary, secondary and TAFE schools, council services such as chambers, library, swimming pool and gym - and a further 10 minutes to the pristine Nambucca, Scotts Head and Grassy Head beaches.
The closest regional town, Coffs Harbour, has a thriving regional airport, higher education and university campus as well as extensive tourism and retail facilities - currently a 50 minute drive but soon to significantly reduce with the completion of the Pacific Highway upgrade.
An outstanding opportunity to own a sizeable cattle grazing property whilst enjoying all the lifestyle pleasures the Nambucca Valley has to offer.
Property Code: 92
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macksville, NSW 2447 priced between $760,000 and $1,420,000