Lots 13 & 14 Saint Albans Street Goodna QLD 4300
Large Brick Home with Big Shed, Enough SaidLots 13 & 14 Saint Albans Street, Goodna
If you are looking for a large brick home with a big shed conveniently located close to shops, transport and schools then keep reading.
Available here is a large brick highset style home with living and bedrooms upstairs and loads of area downstairs for whatever reason you need or like.
Out in the rear yard is a freestanding powered garage that is approximately 9 meters long x 6 meters wide. The garage has a double tilt a door on one side and a single tilt a door on the other. The garage also has a drive through carport on end.
The house and shed sit on 2 lots (Lot 13 approximately 534 m2 & Lot 14 approximately 534 m2). There is also a vacant block of land (Lot 12 approximately 771 m2), currently for sale, located adjacent to this property. The 3 lots are currently on one title and the lots will be separated prior to settlement once a sale is affected on either parcel. Obviously, all 3 lots are also available as one parcel, should you want to discuss this with the agent then feel free.
- The kitchen has a timber floor and is adjacent to the living. It comes with laminated bench tops, stainless steel wall oven, electric 4 burner stainless steel cook top and a pull out range hood.
- Separate dining area with a timber floor
- Lounge with timber floor
- Tiled front balcony
- Small balcony at rear
- Hallway with linen pantry
- Bathroom with separate shower and separate bath plus vanity
- Separate tiled toilet
- 4 double bedrooms each with timber floors.
- The master bedroom also has its own doorway to the front verandah
- Under the house there is a double lock up garage with the laundry area at the rear.
- There is a 2nd separate bathroom area with the shower over the bath
- 2nd separate toilet area.
- There is also a large tiled and slated area downstairs that boasts some enclosed shelves on one side and a sliding door to outside on one end.
- Large shed approximately 9 meters long x 6 meters wide
- Single carport on the side of the shed
- On the side of the house there is a concreted undercover area with a timber BBQ present.
At a Glance:
- High and dry with no previous history of flooding
- Storage under the internal stairs
- Currently Tenanted @ $430 per week
- Tenants have indicated they may potentially stay
- Vacant possession may also be possible
- Approximately 700 m to the St. Ives Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 1.5 km to the Goodna Train Station *
- Approximately 1 km to the Goodna State School *
So inspect the photos and the floor plan guide and then contact the agent with any questions or to organise your inspection. As the property is tenanted appropriate notice will be required.
* As per www.whereis.com
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Goodna, QLD 4300 priced between $300,000 and $570,000