Lot 89 Reserve Drive ' The Reserve ' Caboolture QLD 4510
ILUKA – Brand new design.Lot 89 Reserve Drive ' The Reserve ', Caboolture
Positioned at The Reserve, a picturesque estate nestled within 13 hectares of natural parkland. Perfectly landscaped to complement its bushland setting and designed with families in mind, residents enjoy large parks, walking and bicycle paths, children’s playground, picnic and BBQ facilities.
Experience the affordable luxury buyers have come to appreciate from a Bella home at one of our displays today. (9 Cardwell Crescent. Thornlands – Esperance Display Village)
• Brick Facade with Colorbond Roof and Corinthian 1200mm Entrance Door.
• Exposed Aggregate Driveway, Letter Box & $5,000 Turf or Fence Allowance.
• Concrete slab to Underroof Patio and Laundry area.
• Security Screens & Sliding Door, Dead Locks and Remote-Controlled Garage Door.
• Tiles to Main Traffic Floor and Carpet to Bedrooms and Lounge Room.
• Fully Imported Roman Stone Bench Tops with Breakfast Bar.
• Quality Laminated Cabinets, Overheads and Walk In Pantry.
• Complete Kitchen Appliance Solution by Omega
- Featuring 900mm Freestanding Gas Cooker & Dishwasher.
• High-end Bathroom Fit-out with floor to ceiling wall tiles.
• Fully Insulated, Fans to Bedrooms & Living Room & 2 Split Air Conditioners.
• Generous Allocation of Electrical Outlets & Down Lights, Antenna.
• S-Class slab included but further upgrade may be required.
• $20,000 1st Home Owners Grant may be enough to make this home a reality.
Situated in a growth suburb, surrounded by new homes and existing infrastructure with parks nearby.
Contact David Prasser on 0481 368 340 or [email protected] to secure this offer or discuss an alternative house and land package.
• Esperance Display Village (GPS: 305 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road, THORNLANDS)
• Bella: 9 Cardwell Circuit, THORNLANDS
* Terms & Conditions Apply. House price subject to final site investigation and head office approval. Price shown can vary with change from described Façade, Inclusions and Foundation works and any additional upgrades that may be required for improvements to Acoustic or Bushfire Attack Level.
Photography and Illustrations to be used as a guide only
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Caboolture, QLD 4510 priced between $280,000 and $530,000