Lot 638 St Michaels Parkway Dunsborough WA 6281
CONTEMPORARY LAKESIDE RETREATLot 638 St Michaels Parkway, Dunsborough
A formal dining area could be suitable as a study and separate lounge, both enjoy the brilliant outlook on offer. The four bedroom, two bathroom home has large north facing living areas that take advantage of the orientation with a selection of large windows that can be opened to make the most of this idyllic orientation. The huge kitchen is sure to appeal with workable bench space and breakfast bar options.
* Bedrooms are all generous in size and all have built-in robes
* Double lock up garage with easy shopper's access to the kitchen
* Laundry with full height storage conveniently located behind the gourmet kitchen
* 900mm gas hotplate and electric wall mounted oven and microwave recess
* Gas storage hot water system
* Holiday home licence in place
* Easy care flooring with skirting boards
* Raised ceilings to main living area and entry
* Feature lighting throughout
* Large designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and overhead cupboards
* Oversize undercover alfresco area with raised ceilings, accessed off the main living area and protected from the prevailing south west winds
* North facing 568sqm corner block
* Low maintenance yard with automatic reticulation
* Easy access from town with multiple entry access to the Estate
* Sit on the front porch and watch the amazing sunsets over the Dunsborough Hills
* World class wineries, pristine beaches and numerous award winning restaurants are on your doorstep
* Literally only minutes to town, the beach, golf course and tourist attractions along Commonage Road
* Available to inspect by appointment
Please contact Dunsborough Real Estate Agent Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dunsborough, WA 6281 priced between $420,000 and $770,000