Lot 5044 Alamein Street Bardia NSW 2565
Traditional Lot 5044 | New Breeze| 12.5 FrontageLot 5044 Alamein Street, Bardia
The lot is situated on Alamein Street, which links directly to both Edmondson Park Train Station & future town centre, which will feature over 160 retailers, cinema, bowling alley, restaurants and much more.
This street is brand new and you will be surrounded by other quality new homes and be part of a vibrant new community.
Property & Estate Features:
- 337.5sqm lot
- 12.5m frontage
- December 2017 registration
- 100m walking distance to Bardia Public School
- 300m walk to Edmondson Park Train Station & future town centre
- Existing bus services 200m from lot location
- 1.5 km to the Crossroads Homemaker Centre (including Costco & Bunnings)
- Easy access to the M7, M5 & Hume Highway
- Electricity, sewer, water, gas and NBN services
For more information or to arrange a VIP inspection of the lot, please contact Emilie Duval on 0487 987 077
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bardia, NSW 2565 priced between $320,000 and $590,000