Lot 35 Cameron Road Gidgegannup WA 6083
Sit Relax and Listen to Nature with FamilyLot 35 Cameron Road, Gidgegannup
This large country homestead situated on 5 bush acres with a brand new granny flat has all the extras and will be a hard one to pass up.
Sitting very close to the Stoneville/Gidgegannup border this property is perfectly located being only 10kms from Mundaring and approximately 20 minutes’ drive to Midland.
The 4 bedrooms (plus study or 5th bedroom) 2 bathrooms brick & iron home with wide wrap around veranda offering huge living space for your family with stunning cottage style kitchen, exposed beams with extra high ceiling in living area and formal lounge, offering plenty of space for the whole family.
Added to all this, a new, spacious, air conditioned self-contained granny flat built a sensible distance away. It will be great for your guests or some family members needing their own privacy.
This privately located family home gives you a lot more features:
- Quality finished 1980's house with brand new granny flat
- Extra size of master bedroom (can fit 2 queens size bed) + WIR
- High pitched ceilings in the living area with 3 sunlights
- Polished jarrah floor boards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large decked area at the front of the home for watching sunset
- Massive alfresco area
- 3 water tanks
- 2 good size garden sheds
- Able to pump water from the Susannah Brook Community Dam
- Galley style kitchen offering plenty of storage + bench space that overlooks a casual meals area
- Separate study certainly big enough to be a 5th bedroom
- Garden sheds
Call Sam for private viewing - 0407 196 000
This is an opportunity not to be missed. For further information to view or assistance with any Real Estate matter, please contact: Sam Cho 0407 196 000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gidgegannup, WA 6083 priced between $590,000 and $1,090,000