Lot 23 - 24 Quirk Street Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577
Renovate, Divide & ConquerLot 23 - 24 Quirk Street, Kangaroo Valley
• Character Country Homestead built in the early 1900's situated on two titles totalling 3840m2
• Situated in RU5 zoning with minimum lot sizes of 500m2
• Renovate this beauty &/OR Subdivide into four or, possibly up to, six lots (STCA)
• Alternatively - Acquire & develop the entire holding of 7547m2 with character cottage with a potential of 8-12 lots (STCA)
• Lovely northern views of the valley & escarpments & wonderful rural outlook to the south over pristine grazing land
• Just a 10 minute walk to the great little village & local schools of Kangaroo Valley
• Town water & town sewer to the cottage
To arrange an inspection or for more information on this great opportunity, please contact Frank Barker on 0411 277 433 or email@example.com
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kangaroo Valley, NSW 2577 priced between $630,000 and $1,160,000