LOT 216 Mandalay Bend Secret Harbour WA 6173
500 sqm + Secret Harbour Block in St Anthony's EstateLOT 216 Mandalay Bend, Secret Harbour
Being just 15 minutes from Mandurah's vibrant town centre and Marina, Secret Harbour provides you with outstanding value and wonderful lifestyle activities such as:
● nature walks
● being close to schools, hospital and the train line
● 6 minutes from the 18-hole Secret Harbour Golf Course
● 7 minutes from the Secret Harbour Foreshore & The Secret Harbour Surf Club
● 3 minutes from the Secret Harbour Shopping Centre
● Fantastic schools and Colleges: Secret Harbour Primary School, Comet Bay Primary School & Comet Bay College
● 4 Minutes to the Secret Harbour Medical Centre
Secret Harbour has become one of the most lifestyle friendly places to live in Western Australia.
Why Choose St Anthony's Estate:
● The Estate boasts a wonderful standard of housing, with most homes on this most recent release less than 2 years old.
● There's also a beautiful park in the middle of Lennox Drive Secret Harbour that is great for all the family & is pet friendly.
● St Anthony's is NBN ready for your family's future communication needs.
● St Anthony's has big blocks - giving you more room for your new build at a great per sqm price.
● St Anthony's has more choice of block locations with blocks backing onto the Lennox Drive park or facing a park.
You can purchase the block on its own if you want to make future plans or you can choose a builder and create a house and land package.
Lot 216 has a 16 m frontage / 31 m length and is 511 sqm.
Don't miss your chance to secure your new lifestyle call Peter Taliangis on 9330 5277 or 0431 417 345.
All photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Please ask for a copy of the Estate plan to help choose the right block for you.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Secret Harbour, WA 6173 priced between $160,000 and $300,000