Lot 2 Spring Creek Road Gulgong NSW 2852
Simply Exceptional!Lot 2 Spring Creek Road, Gulgong
This is the first time Lukina' has been offered for sale and is a rare opportunity to acquire a sustainable luxury home on a productive block of generous scale. Currently operating as an Aussie White sheep stud, the property could also suit cattle or horses with the majority of the property arable.
The residence exudes style offering the opportunity for a relaxed rural lifestyle in a super private location. Completed in mid-2014 the home has been finished to exacting standards with 5 generous bedrooms and Formal and Informal living areas.
Power is supplied by a reliable stand-alone solar system meaning you can forget about power bills!
Water is plentiful with dual creek frontages Cooyal and Spring Creek, there are also 3 dams and reticulated water troughs to other paddocks. There is a huge 12m x 10m shed with 4m skillion along with steel stock yards and dog run.
* Modern homestead design concrete block and steel roof
* Kitchen with huge walk in pantry dual ovens
* Island bench plus neat alfresco servery window
* 5 Oversized bedrooms each with custom robes and fans
* Master bedroom with walk through his and hers robes
* Expansive open plan living/dining area Wood fire
* Separate Formal living area of Entry lobby
* Stylish 4 way main bathroom, separate wc, laundry access
* Luxurious ensuite with dual vanity, double shower
* Abundant storage cupboards throughout
* Study nook to bedroom 5/rumpus room
* Enormous covered Alfresco entertaining area
* 9ft ceilings, double insulated, heat transfer system
* Wraparound 1.8m wide verandah
* 3.2Kwa Stand-alone Solar System
* Telephone connected good mobile reception
* Solar Hot water system
* Enviro cycle septic
* Security Alarm System
* 12m x 10m Steel frame machinery shed/workshop
* 4m skillion off shed
* Steel sheep yards plus Dog Yard
* Fully Fenced into 11 paddocks
* Level to very gently undulating and arable in nature mostly cleared with shade trees
* Soils are principally granite based, with alluvial soils along the creek
* Pasture is all sown to improved pastures. Virtually all of it can be cropped.
* Approximately 35 Acres of native bushland provides shelter
* 3 Dams plus trough water reticulated throughout
* Extensive frontage to Cooyal and Spring Creek's
* 2 Firefighter pumps feed creek water to gravity pressure tank
* 104,000L of rainwater storage with excellent catchment provide secure water
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gulgong, NSW 2852 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000