Lot 2/18 Eighteenth Street Hepburn 3461 VIC
ON THE EDGE OF A DREAM...1 ACRE VACANT LAND
Is this the most beautiful site in Hepburn? Just over one acre (4574 square metres) of gently sloping cleared land with a large building envelope positioned to overlook the tranquil dam. Located in a very quiet area, this north facing allotment has all services available for connection. Entry is via Twentieth Street.
- 4574 sq.m. vacant land with large building envelope sited above the tranquil dam
- Entry via Twentieth Street, with undeveloped Nineteenth St at rear boundary
- General Residential Zone Hepburn Shire Council
- Planning permit, BAL rating 29
- All services available for connection - electricity, water, sewerage, natural gas
- Quiet area residential area close to State Forest walking tracks, the historic Blowhole creek diversion tunnel, Old Hepburn Hotel and sportsground
- 5 minutes to Hepburn Springs village and 10 minutes to Daylesford
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hepburn, VIC 3461 priced between $190,000 and $340,000