Lot 104 Davis Road, Green Kyogle NSW 2474
MAGIC MOUNTAINSLot 104 Davis Road, Green, Kyogle
* Spend weekends in the private and secluded Council approved timber and colorbond cabin, with a small solar system, gas stove & fridge, shower and toilet. ( 3 x 1000 gallon rain water tanks)
* The cabin has covered veranda's with stunning Northerly views of Border Ranges National Park
* The property is 25 acres with 3 dams and register 3m easement to Fawcett Creek
* A large council approved machinery shed is ideal for storage as well
* The property has a registered cabinet timbers plantation with a mixture of Silky Oaks, Qld Maples, White Beech & Silver Ash just to name a few.
* There is also a eucalyptus plantation with the possibility of future income. ( This may appeal to buyers wanting some tax incentives)
* The property has room for more plantation timber or just run a few head of cattle.
* Currently is 3 paddocks with improved pasture
* This property has potential for future development or lifestyle pursuits, only 15 minutes from Kyogle CBD with school bus past gate.
Rural lifestyle, Mountain views,
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kyogle, NSW 2474 priced between $230,000 and $420,000