L16/1 Picnic Street Picnic Bay QLD 4819
Nobby Headland - Superb Water View LandL16/1 Picnic Street, Picnic Bay
* A rare and wonderful lifestyle awaits on this elevated freehold block, surrounded by nature and adjoining National Park
* Wander along 'Harry's Track', named after Harry Butler, the first white settler on Magnetic Island who owned Nobby Headland, to a block retained exclusively for the use of residents. Stand on the stunning deck and join other residents for a glass of wine as you watch the sun set over the water. Wander down the hidden stone steps to a lovely, very private, beach where you can swim, fish or play.
* Let your imagination run wild as you gather inspiration for your island home from the magical views in every direction as you imagine yourself living in this spectacular setting. Watch the sunrise and sunset, with views of the twinkling lights of Townsville & Picnic Bay
* Picturesque granite boulders, natural vegetation and hoop pines add a beautiful character to this unique block of land
* Underground power, town water and sewerage connection available
* Don't miss this rare opportunity. Call today to arrange a private inspection
Property Code: 81
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Picnic Bay, QLD 4819 priced between $420,000 and $770,000