Known as/1 Gilmour Close Glenhaven NSW 2156
CAPTIVATING NATURAL BEAUTY ON GILMOUR ...Known as/1 Gilmour Close, Glenhaven
- Generously free flowing and versatile floorplan offering a selection of casual / formal living and entertaining spaces
- Spacious formal lounge, open fire place, light filled bay windows and access to courtyard
- Magnificently proportioned rooms throughout including rumpus/media room
- Versatile open plan casual living spaces with raked ceilings flows effortlessly to the alfresco dining, cascading waterfall and in ground pool
- Gourmet polyurethane kitchen with enormous caesarstone bench tops with lots of cupboards space / storage and appointed with European appliances
- Five bedrooms, master on separate wing, parent's retreat, modern ensuite overlooking a private garden courtyard
- Guest bedroom with own ensuite - in addition a loft fifth bedroom/teenage retreat
- Home office with separate entrance offering the flexibility to work from home
- Tennis Court (synthetic turf) and cabana
- Approximately five acres of useable land, two interconnecting paddocks, stables, rolling lawns, post and rail fencing, all on established easy care and child friendly grounds
Embracing immense beauty and tranquility with present day living, located in the heart of Glenhaven's finest and most sought after address, all within minutes to Castle Towers, a choice selection of schools, transport and amenities.
View by appointment only.
Five double bedrooms, two with ensuites and all with built-in robes. Loft fifth bedroom / teenage retreat, with lots of storage. Three bathrooms and one guest powder room. Formal lounge / living room with open fire place
Versatile open plan casual living spaces with raked ceilings. Rumpus / billiard / media room. Study / home office with separate entrance. Gourmet polyurethane kitchen with enormous caesarstone benchtops with lots of cupboard space / storage and appointed with European appliances and recessed computer / study nook. Tiled entry foyer and cloak room. Large laundry, natural light, access to outside line, cupboards and bench space.
Three Car accommodation plus workshop. Auto doors
Outdoor Entertaining Facilities / Grounds:
Choice of front and rear alfresco entertaining areas. In-ground salt water pool with Balinese styled cabana and cascading waterfall feature. Tennis court (synthetic) with basketball hoop, covered entertaining cabana with power (four outlets), good shade for summer games. Easy care established grounds and gardens incorporating natural stream, billabong and dam. Arable acreage with two horse paddocks and two stables with potential to further develop. A harmonious rural Australian setting.
Special Features / Construction:
Architecturally designed home. Full brick construction / high raked timber ceilings and skylights in family / living rooms. Parquetry flooring in casual living areas. Insulated ceilings.
Power | Phone | Cable Internet. Town water / on-site absorption (sewer). Two septic tanks (one on front Eastern side and one on the Western side. Bore and on-site dam.
Alarm and security gates. Smoke detectors.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Tennis Court
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenhaven, NSW 2156 priced between $4,000,000 and $7,500,000