Hampshire Park Mareeba Road Scone NSW 2337
Lifestyle farm with excellent infrastructure set on 4.82ha (11.90ac)Hampshire Park Mareeba Road, Scone
- Large hay shed with workshop and a 1 stand shearing shed complete with overhead equipment and sheep pens. There is a set of large solar panels located on the hay shed.
- Divided into 5 paddocks
- Steel set of stockyards and loading ramp
- Water for the property is via a large dam, an equipped bore and storage tanks off the house and shedding providing fresh water to the home
- The home consists of 3 large double bedrooms, master with fitted robes. The kitchen (renovated 7 years ago), sitting area and dining area are all heated via a beautiful modern slow combustion wood fire. The home is also serviced by reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
- The southern verandah has been enclosed giving a beautiful sun-room leading to the large bathroom.
- The western verandah has been enclosed now housing a large office and another room off the main bedroom that would easily be converted to an ensuite and walk in robe (approx 8ft x 14ft)
- There is an additional bathroom in the outside laundry
A lovely lifestyle block with flat gently sloping land in close proximity to Scone with great infrastructure.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scone, NSW 2337 priced between $400,000 and $750,000