Semi-rural Acreage for sale Webbs Real Estate in Gloucester 2422 NSW
What a View!Gloucester
- Formal lounge room and dining room
- Eat-in kitchen combines with spacious family room
- Wonderful outlook from both front and back verandahs
- Main bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe
- Separate Colorbond shed with remote controlled roller door and power
- Room for a pony with a dam in NW corner
You can't help but be impressed by the beautiful grounds and outstanding views from this quality 4 bedroom family home. The home has plenty of living space with an enormous combined kitchen/family room that opens onto a verandah that overlooks the front yard and takes in the majestic Bucketts Mountains across the valley. There's also a formal lounge room and dining room as well as a long back verandah and covered BBQ area that opens out to the back yard with its private and established gardens. In addition to the double garage, there is also a Colorbond shed with automatic roller door. Some of the many other features of this property include:
- Slow combustion heater, air-conditioning and dishwasher
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Green house, vegetable garden beds and wood shed,
- Water tank off shed
- Fenced off dam in NW corner
- Netted, dog-proof yard
- Enviro cycle waste system
This quality property is situated in a semi-rural setting just a few minutes drive from town.
Property Code: 1012
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gloucester, NSW 2422 priced between $450,000 and $830,000