House for sale Buy My Place in East Bairnsdale 3875 VIC
Exceptional, Riverside Dual Residence - Or Just One Big Family Home!East Bairnsdale
An outstanding, quality dual residence, set in a peaceful, riverside cul-de-sac on 831sqm. This magnificent location presents plenty of open space, greenery and waterlife, views of the Mitchell river and town, next to Howitt Park and just a few minutes walk from the heart of Bairnsdale.
Sizable and beautifully presented, this property offers a lot of home and countless options for extended families, investors and lifestyle seekers to acquire a property that can bend and flex to accommodate families of any configuration, throughout all stages of life.
Cleverly designed, spread over two, lavish levels with separate dwellings on each. A three bedroom main house and a two bedroom unit on the upper level - able to be completely separated or opened up and seamlessly combined through lockable common door. Each comprising kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities, heating/cooling, indoor and outdoor living and separate entries.
Perfect for accommodating elderly or impaired relatives independently, whilst remaining under the same roof, a fantastic addition to the investment portfolio with the ability to achieve two rental returns, or perhaps the ultimate retirement in an unbeatable location, where you can enjoy a relaxed, lifestyle while earning a supplementary income!
Showing off a modern and streamlined, yet earthy design with high 2.7m /3.3m ceilings, and vaulted upstairs, spacious, sunlit interiors and a lovely mix of materials. Beautifully renovated and updated throughout, packed with thoughtful features, passive-solar design and energy-efficient inclusions.
On concrete stumps, fully insulated floors and walls, completely rewired and re-lined throughout, all lower walls lined with resilient, lime-washed dado pine on both levels, large windows allowing abundant natural light - AND, an 8 panel 2.5kW solar system with 3kw capacity inverter, solar hot water and combustion hot water, all cutting your carbon consumption dramatically!
- 20 sq / 180sqm lower level with baltic pine polished floorboards throughout
- 3 generous bedrooms. Master with large built-in robes and ceiling fan.
- Family bathroom with bath, separate toilet and a large laundry
- Lounge with Cleanair, slow combustion wood heater & reverse cycle AC
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen: 2 pantries, dishwasher, SS electric wall oven and gas cooktop, large benchtops and abundant storage
- Large front and back verandas with quality timber decks.
- Triple carport/garage
- Lock-up garage/workshop behind a very big skillion shelter for vehicles, boat or caravan.
- Front circular driveway around native garden, large backyard with fruit trees
Self-contained Unit: Potential rent: $200-$225p/w
- 8sq / 72m sq area: two bedrooms, bathroom/laundry combined, kitchenette, dining, living
- Balconies at front and back with great views of town and river.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & feature grade floating floorboards throughout.
- Separate entry foyer, plus internal staircase from lower level; levels can be combined or separated
With the Gippsland Lakes, Rivers and spectacular coastal scenery nearby, the Great Alpine Road leading to the snowfields at Mt.Hotham, this home offers a premium lifestyle and a opportunity to enjoy some of nature’s finest work.
Luxury combined with relaxed family comfort in a truly enviable location. The current owners are only relocating for work - otherwise, there’s no way they’d be letting go of this rewarding riverside oasis!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Bairnsdale, VIC 3875 priced between $270,000 and $510,000