House for sale Caporn Young Claremont in Daglish 6008 WA
THE ULTIMATE FAMILY HOME!Daglish
All wonderfully located in the convenient and popular suburb of Daglish, just a short train ride from Perth's CBD.
The residence blends a charming character home - retaining Jarrah floors and extensive period features - with fantastic design and contemporary finishes, all evident throughout both the stunning extension and amazing detached studio building.
Perfect for the growing family, the outside spaces include an enclosed lawed area, which is perfect for kids to enjoy, while the extensive patio and alfresco areas are the ideal setting for summertime BBQs, parties and gatherings.
A superb advantage to the home is the privacy and security that the property enjoys.
The corner block position has a combination of hedging and walled surround, while the driveway leading to the double carport has electric gates.
Ideal for when you are away and perfect for children to play!
From the first floor elevations, of both the main house and the studio, the views over the local area are simply stunning, while the sunny aspect of the property bathes much of the residence in light.
The property has been meticulously refurbished and intelligently extended to provide a home that is both impressive and well appointed.
Light plays a particularly strong characteristic with the spacious kitchen and main living space.
Both enjoy high ceilings, a bright outlook and open, through double French doors, into the alfresco areas that wrap around two sides of the property.
The division of accommodation is a truly fantastic benefit of 22 Richardson Terrace, which suits the full range of family needs.
From the young family requiring a large master suite, with space for a nursery; to the growing family where flexibility and a range of bedroom arrangements are needed; even the grown up family with older children looking for clever spaces, such as activity rooms and a teenager retreat - this property truly has it all!
With such a superb arrangement of the rooms, there is even a facility for an au pair, visitors or extended family coming to stay - with the superb detached studio building!
The true 'wow factor' of this home is the dynamic and unexpected Studio building, which is located within the grounds and offers three floors of superb space.
The top floor is dedicated to a fantastic activity room, which can fulfil a range of uses, from home office or yoga retreat, to computer room or occasional bedroom.
With a wrap-around balcony, the outlook from this room makes it a great location for activities galore!
The ground floor is presently being utilised as a double car port and the driveway leading up to the building can also offer useful additional parking space.
The lower ground floor is yet another unexpected space that is sure to delight and inspire!
With a large activity room forming the main area, the space also offers a kitchenette and cloakroom - and is a self-contained space that can fit a range of exciting uses.
Think home theatre, a music room, for a band to rehearse in peace, or even a home discotheque where the children can enjoy themselves, without annoying their parents!
Along with the first floor activity room, this space sets the mind racing with the options it offers.
Ideal for those seeking easy commute access into central Perth, this property is a short, level walk from Daglish railway station.
In addition, the ease of access to transport allows you to leave the car at home and for older children to enjoy their independence more easily.
Having been the setting for our seller to raise her family, this property is now ready to delight and enrich the lives of a new family.
To be seen is truly to be believed with 22 Richardson Terrace, Daglish - make this property your ultimate family home!
- Beautiful character house with architect designed two storey extension
- Additional three floor studio building with wrap-around balcony
- Meticulously refurbished to accentuate the original features
- High ceilings, detailed cornicing & original internal panelled doors
- Jarrah staircase & floor boards to ground floor of main house
- Three sets of French doors to gardens, providing panoramic outside views
- Formal lounge with gas log fire
- Custom designed & well-appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
- Master bedroom suite with huge walk-in robe, ensuite spa bath & luxury finishes
- Minor bedrooms with robes
- First floor of main house with fantastic local views from Master verandah & study
- Renovated family bathroom
- Large laundry room with laundry chute from first floor
- Built in speakers to living area & 3 phase power
- Monitored alarm system, TV and telephone points to all bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water system
- Studio with split air conditioning
- Studio lower ground floor with home theatre and DJ/music equipment
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Daglish, WA 6008 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000