C203/2 Livingstone Avenue Pymble NSW 2073
Brand New 3 Bedroom in Pymble... 3 Mins Walk to Station!C203/2 Livingstone Avenue, Pymble
Only 200 metres easy walk to Pymble train station and close to shops, Aura offers unrivalled convenience. Located in the catchment zone of many top ranking primary and secondary state schools, and surrounded by many of Sydney's best private schools the options are endless. There is also easy access to the Sydney University & UTS.
• One of Pymble's great addresses, close to trains, Sydney's best schools and universities
• Efficient and contemporary design to maximise your living environment
• Premium quality finishes including Miele appliances, timber floors and stone benchtops, storage
• High level of security, ducted air conditioning, storage and underground security parking, low maintenance living
• Multi-purpose Winter Garden balcony for versatile living space
• Ultra Convenient, 200m to Pymble Station
• Close to local shops, schools and motorway links
• Construction near completion and ready to move in by the end of 2017
• Developed by an Australian developer 'Central Element' and PBD Architects
Living Area: 102 sqm
Secured Parking Space: 15 sqm
Storage: 2 sqm
The Aura apartment presents a unique mix of stunning contemporary light filled living spaces, clean lines with a subtle tone-on-tone colour palette offering something for everyone, with considered efficient layout and generous proportions. This apartment reflects a genuine understanding of style, liveability and respect for their special Pymble surrounds.
Please contact Stephen Chui on 0410 883 628 for further enquiries.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pymble, NSW 2073 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000