C/8 Dunholme Street Osborne Park WA 6017
TOWNHOUSE TEMPTATIONS!C/8 Dunholme Street, Osborne Park
Offers Above $885,000
This stunning new rear townhouse is an absolute testament to quality modern living of the low-maintenance variety and finds itself nestled in a quiet and convenient cul-de-sac location, so close to the Stirling border. With no common driveway to share and utilising only the finest in fittings and fixtures, this truly is a home that any executive family would be proud of!
Features include, but are not limited to:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
- Porcelain tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area downstairs, with high ceilings
- The kitchen itself boasts sparkling stone tops, an island work bench and glass splashbacks
- Glossy white cabinetry in the kitchen complements an Omega five-burner gas cook top and pyrolytic oven, a Miele dishwasher, a double sink and more
- Quality Bamboo wooden flooring to the feature staircase and upper level
- The upstairs living or retreat area extends outdoors to a large tiled balcony with lovely treetop views
- Double doors reveal a carpeted upper-level theatre room off the retreat
- Easy-care alfresco entertaining off the main downstairs living zone
- All bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including a downstairs master suite with a walk-in wardrobe
- Stunning ground-floor master ensuite bathroom, with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet and twin stone vanities
- 2nd/3rd/4th upstairs bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Fully-tiled and stylish main upper-level bathroom boasting a separate bath, shower and a stone vanity
- Fully-tiled powder rooms on both levels
- Sleek white fully-tiled laundry with stone bench tops and more storage
- Remote-controlled double garage with rear access and internal shopper's entry
- Double storage cupboard off family area downstairs
- Feature stepped cornices throughout
- Quality glass and stainless-steel staircase balustrading
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Ducted vacuum system
- Dorani A/V intercom system
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Quality aggregate finish to the driveway and property exterior
- One of three sublime properties in this magnificent group
- Close to picturesque lakes and sprawling parklands, public transport, the freeway, cafes, restaurants, shopping, schools and the city - a central location that offers only the best in modern living!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Osborne Park, WA 6017 priced between $490,000 and $910,000