House for sale McKillop Property in Burradoo 2576 NSW
STATE-OF-THE-ART ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED MASTERWORKBurradoo
- Four stunning bedrooms, the luxuriously appointed master retreat offers complete privacy, boasting a dressing room with custom-built cabinetry plus a sumptuous full ensuite bathroom with a vast list of features and quality inclusions.
- Two further opulently furnished bathrooms, one of which supplies bedroom two.
- A world class and fittingly glamorous chef's kitchen is situated at the core with showroom level chic.
- The adjoining butler's pantry has automatic lights & its own integrated dishwasher.
- Showpiece open plan family living & dining room opening onto outdoor sun trapped covered terracing.
- Separate study with built-in bench, shelving and soft close drawers.
- Split level media & formal room features 10ft & 12 ft ceilings, Cheminees Philippe fireplace, fully fitted American oak bar, custom cabinetry & surround sound system.
- As well as a designer laundry there is a separate mudroom straight off the double garage, again with all the quality fixtures & fittings as showcased throughout the home.
- The extra garaging with attached studio has it's own bathroom, perfect for guest accommodation, games room or home office.
Just a Few Special Features:
- A mixture of superior flooring including travertine, limestone, artisian, American oak & plush carpet.
- Solid core 2.4m internal doors. Nickel & brass hardware throughout.
- Underfloor heating to all bathrooms. Victoria & Albert bathtubs.
- Hydronic heating throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Signature piece light fittings
- Marble benchtops. Soft close drawers
- Ducted vacuum system
Featuring exquisitely detailed craftsmanship and material choices, this property offers an exceptional lifestyle with generous spaces in a class of its own - the very embodiment of refinement and style.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burradoo, NSW 2576 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000