"Burdekin" Collarenebri NSW 2833
IMMEDIATE PRODUCTION"Burdekin", Collarenebri
Approximately 7,197 ha (17,784 ac)
1,295 ha - Cultivation Consent
770 ha - already developed
Balance has been raked and is ready for further development
"Burdekin" is located approximately 182 km west of Moree via the Gwydir Highway, 38 km north westt of Collarenebri via the Angledool Road.
Western Lands Lease
Approximately 450mm (18 inches) per annum
Soils range from black self mulching to red soil types and some sandy soils on the ridges. Property is divided into approximately 12 paddocks with a central lane way system designed for ease of stock management. Country ranges from level open plains country to areas of light to medium timber. Trees include myall, coolabah, wilga, bimble box, belah, sandalwood, leopard wood, boonery, whitewood and buddah. This is well balanced country growing Mitchell, blue, buffel and neverfail grasses with both winter and summer herbages and clovers.
12 ground tanks feed 4 x 16' longline troughs all built on pads. 3 round cattle troughs, fed by 3 x 5000 gallon tanks.
Another 46 troughs, 20 tanks and 14 risers via the capped and piped Moongulla Bore scheme.
Steel and wooden fencing, generally in very good order with a lane way through the centre of both leases for ease of stock management with ring lock and six plain wire.
* 4 bedroom homestead set amongst well established garden and shade trees, including evaporative and split system air-conditioning
* Weatherboard shearers' cottage, fully air conditioned and is set up for 11 men
* 5 stand electric wool shed, with 250 bale woolroom and adjoining undercover steel shed for housing over 2,000 sheep
* Another set of sheep drafting yards with undercover race loading ramp
* Steel cattle yards with a crush
* 3 bay garage/workshop with some storage and concrete floors, toilet and washing basin
"All care has been taken in compiling this information sheet but it is prepared on instructions and details supplied by the vendor, for whom we act as agents only, and we cannot accept any responsibility for errors or omission (if any). Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of these particulars."
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Collarenebri, NSW 2833 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,400,000