B/8 Castlefield Street Bondi NSW 2026
"Byron in Bondi." Unique, spectacular.B/8 Castlefield Street, Bondi
The townhouse is not visible from the street, you need to inspect to appreciate what lies beyond the gate.
Please call Gary for further information and to arrange your visit.
Brand new, just completed.
Discrete, unexpected private lush oasis in Bondi's most sought after precinct.
Unseen from the street. Very private.
3 double bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms (includes ensuite and powder room), secure carspace.
High ceilings, open plan living. Light filled and airy with lovely outlooks from every room.
Architect designed, bespoke finishes. Timber, glass louvres, and flexible floor plan.
Quiet, secluded, spectacular. Unrepeatable. Best location.
200 metres to Bondi Rd cafes and bus, two minutes walk.
800m metres to the beach, eight minutes walk.
• Wide European Oak limed floorboards.
• Deluxe bathrooms (with separate freestanding bath).
• Double glazing and glass louvres.
• North facing living area and bedrooms with sweeping district views through the palm trees.
• Large designer kitchen with Bosch oven and Ariston gas cooktop, stone bench top, multiple storage spaces.
• Large parking space behind remote control garage door with direct access.
• Mature tropical garden setting (with all of the garden area on title).
• Reverse cycle inverter Panasonic air con (heating and cooling).
• Huge bifold door suite opening to private deck.
• Victorian Ash staircase with glass balustrade.
• Sisal flooring to bedrooms.
• Skylight floods the stairwell.
There is a very small garden area on title, (but if you need an outdoor yard area, this one isn't for you).
Whether you are looking for an apartment, a two storey semi, a house, or a townhouse that is like no other offering in Bondi, call now to inspect this property.
Available immediately for rental or for occupation, ready for summer.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1675
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bondi, NSW 2026 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000