Axis, 26 Breaker Street Main Beach QLD 4217
YOUR MODERN AND STYLISH SKY HOME AWAITSAxis, 26 Breaker Street, Main Beach
- Modern design with clean lines and generous room sizes set over 195m2+
- 2 bedroom plus and study or easy conversion to 3 bedrooms plus study
- Luxurious master suite with detailed timber lined walk in robe and oversized ensuite
- Situated in the best position occupying the whole northern side of the building
- Large windows and doors to the outside gives great views and cross ventilation
- Large main balcony for entertaining guests and private bedroom balconies
- Leading kitchen appliances with gas cooking & modern bathroom features
- Secure lift foyers and 2 car spaces plus private storage room
- Grand entrance with tranquil water features and huge glass pivoted doors
- Fully equipped gym filled with natural light opening on to private garden
- Ultra-modern landscaping with natural rock features and reflection pools
- Glass wet edge pool and BBQ area is a design feature like no other complex
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches and light rail
Inspect today and find out why Axis is regarded as one on Main beaches finest towers.
Agents Adam Keys 0408 753 555 email firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Keys 0418 753 595 email email@example.com
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport.
Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail and perfectly positioned for the upcoming Commonwealth games. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Main Beach, QLD 4217 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000