Acton Street #73 Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
AUCTION - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650 - 73 Acton Street, HURLSTONE PARKActon Street #73, Hurlstone Park
First time offered in 47 years
Ideally positioned in a quiet in a cul-de-sac location this double fronted 3 bedroom Federation home may be the one for you. Retaining many original features throughout the home is in close proximity Hurlstone Park train station & village shops, quality public and private schools, City bus links, Cooks River parklands and playing fields and all the natural attractions of the Inner West. This property is well maintained and is of solid brick construction throughout.
This period family residence features:
- 3 very spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Original ornate ceilings, traditional skirting boards and architraves
- Self contained modern kitchen
- Large open plan dining and living area
- Air conditioning
- Large lock up garage with plenty of storage
- Sunny and grassy back garden ideal for entertaining & family gatherings
- R3 Zoning Medium Residential with a 12 metre frontage (approx.) and the land size is 366 square metres (approx.)
This home will suit the young family looking to move straight in whilst also having great scope for expansion and modification. A much loved family home that will be missed very much by the current family.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000