98 Livingstone Road Marrickville 2204 NSW
Contemporary Family Home With Period Charm Galore
Modern renovations and quality finishes combine to enhance abundant period character and charm to create this well-proportioned immaculately presented and maintained family haven, located opposite Marrickville Park & District Lawn Tennis Club.
• Instant street appeal with elegant fretwork & gorgeous garden
• Gracious hall arch, lovely preserved leadlights, ornate ceilings
• Eat-in Caesarstone kitchen, stainless steel range and oven
• Dining area, formal lounge, four double bedrooms, one with built-ins
• Sunny tiled front veranda overlooking garden, private rear deck
• Contemporary bathroom, laundry area with second bathroom
• Lock-up garage plus additional ample off-street parking
• Buses at door and walking distance to Petersham station
• Handy to Dulwich Hill & Marrickville village shops, cafes schools
• Saturday 12.30pm - 1.30pm
• On-site Saturday 5 November at 1.30pm (inspect and register from 12.30pm)
Roberto Blanco 0410 24 24 87
Frederico Fraga-Matos 0450 100 100
9568 5111 | rh.com.au/petersham
Raine&Horne | Petersham
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000